- When was SCDC established? 1995.
- Is SCDC a tax-exempt, non-profit organization? Yes. SCDC is a 501C3 tax-exempt, non-profit organization.
- Are SCDC services available to the public? Yes.
- Is there any charge for SCDC services? Most of SCDC services are free of charge because they are funded with grants. However, for programs that aren’t funded with grants, SCDC may charge a nominal fee to cover expenses.
- Does SCDC offer grant writing assistance to other non-profits and organizations? Yes. When requested we usually can help with grant writing.
- Does SCDC limit its services to certain groups? SCDC’s services are open to all who need our services.
- Does SCDC offer its services to all people regardless of ethnicity, race, creed, color or gender, etc.? SCDC offers its services to anyone regardless of race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion or gender.